- Check out our last Mission Chimes to get informed on the latest mission news!
- Click here to view our "6E" 2013 Mission Strategy brochure. It was designed to give us a comprehensive plan of action for all of our mission activities in the coming year.
We are an Acts 1:8 church, which means we have local, state, national and international mission partners:
Fuller Center for Housing - Volunteers needed to refurbish office space. www.fullercenternwla.org. Volunteers still needed.
Womens Missionary Union (WMU) is the most continuous, year-round mission organization in our church. Each of the three groups participates in mission projects every month. Our 50 members meet in monthly groups and in general programs four times a year. Contact the church office for more information.
Together for Hope: East Carroll Parish LA Baptist Children's Home- Collecting all kinds of non-perishable foods and staple goods in the months of September and early October.
Kevin & Pamela Sigsby, missionaries-in-residence at Cityview Baptist Church, Vancouver, BC.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia- This October, a team from First Baptist will join with other E-TEAM churches to staff a leadership training event in the village of Bantu and in Addis Ababa. We need 4-5 team members to join Jeff Raines in this missions effort.
- Dates: October 29-November 7, 2014 (optional Tanzania Safari extends to November 14th)
- Click here for more information.
*** PLEASE NOTE: ALL mission trip participants must print and fill out the Informed Consent Form.
- Click here to take our Membership Talents & Skills Survey.
For more information, email Minister of Family Life and Missions: Ronney Joe Webb.